Ignite Honolulu is an evening event where local professionals in the art, media, education, developer, designer and technology communities get together for a series of inspiring presentations. Ignite Honolulu came about when a group of local designers and developers realized there was a lack of connection between their two circles and wanted to increase communication in order to raise the potential of creative work coming from Hawai‘i.
As a 100% volunteer-run event, we rely on the generosity of local bloggers, companies and other organizations to bring the evening event to life. Every dime we raise goes right back into the event to pay for venues, pupus, refreshments, promotion, equipment and other expenses. With your help, Ignite Honolulu will grow to an event everyone on these islands can’t wait to attend!
Why Should You Sponsor?
As a sponsor, you will reach the incoming, educated, tech-savvy, urban audience of individuals that earn good money and also appreciate emerging ideas, thought leadership, technology, and fresh points of view. This is your chance to be a part of a phenomenon that is sweeping the country and the world. If your interested in becoming a sponsor for Ignite Honolulu, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Sponsors Receive
Prior to Event
- Your logo will appear on the Ignite Honolulu website slider when we announce the contributing sponsors
- You will be featured in a blog entree celebrating the supporters of Ignite Honolulu.
- Your logo and link will appear on the Eventbrite sight where guests go to RSVP
- You’ll be part of the buzz: sponsorship mentions & links in Twitter, and other social media efforts
During the Event
- Special gratitude and recognition announced on your behalf
- Your logo projected in rotation on the event screen before, after, and between presentations
After the Event
- Tiered logo and link on the event archive page alongside the event videos